Purchasing Assistant - Property Developer
Entered: 25 Sept 2018
Our client are currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant to support the construction team on a permanent basis in Dublin, they currently have 40+ sites across Dublin which is a Portfolio mix of Resi (Houses/Apartments) and Commercial Office Blocks upto €150m
- Placing Purchase orders- Online /via email
- Purchase order processing and chasing back orders
- Negotiating , liaising , and developing relationships with suppliers
- Analysing sales performance of the department
- Updating stock levels in line with current sales trends
- Managing the critical path and delivery schedule
- Booking in stock and deliveries
- Deputising for the Senior Buyer in their absence
This role will be working alongside a time served Procurement Manager which will provide yourself with flawless career experience.
The role will be head office based in the Central Business District of Dublin.
Package will be competitive with incentives to move up the ranks within the business quickly.
For additional information on this particular role and a confidential discussion about similar opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Walsh on: 0044 208 861 7847 / 0044 7793 248 204 or e-mail your CV in the strictest confidence through the link provided.