Our client is hiring a Quality Assurance Supervisor to ensure the effective implementation of Quality Management systems for IDF, to deliver safe products to meet customer specifications and ensuring robust controls are measured and maintained and corrective action implemented where deviation occurs. To be strong in ensuring agreed standards within QMS are maintained on a daily basis.
- To utilise their experience, skill & training to manage any QA issues which may impact food safety, quality and or legality for all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety & Quality Management System for all areas of responsibility.
- Daily supervision of on-line QMS system checks and procedures conducted by process team.
- Daily Completion of the QA Supervisor Check-Sheet.
- Ensuring the completion, logging & communication of all Aw testing in a timely manner to ensure the appropriate next steps take place..
- Microbiological sampling / booking under instruction & agreement of the Quality Systems Officer and the reserving of bulk samples.
- Monitoring of equipment calibration and support of same under instruction & agreement of Quality Systems Officer.
- Customer complaint investigation and feedback provided on request.
- Shelf life testing / Nutritional testing sampling support to Quality Systems Officer on request.
- Assisting the team in collation of traceability records for Export Loads as requested.
- Non-conformance reporting & corrective action implementation.
- On the floor personal hygiene training, QC skills training for operators, relevant food safety & CCP training for relevant operators as requested.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of HACCP system on factory floor and ensuring CCP checks are carried out and verified as per procedure and appropriate corrective action taken where critical limits are breached.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining personal hygiene standards including correct wearing of PPE.
- Monitor product date coding for compliance to prescribed shelf-life and customer specific shelf life into depot.
- Conduct internal audits as requested by the Quality Manager.
- Ensure full product traceability is maintained at all stages of the process and support team in all Mass Balance / Traceability challenges conducted.
- Support Quality Manager in close out of any non-conformances and escalate any concern to the Manager where food safety, quality or legality concern is not brought under control to your satisfaction.
- Quantity Control and correct labelling monitored for all areas of responsibility.
- Attend all meetings as requested by the Quality Manager and engage positively and contribute to same. Provide all requested information in preparation for such meetings to the Quality Manager.
- Responsible for the completion and follow-up of all QA Supervisor records including:
- Daily shift report and QA Supervisor Check Sheet
- Foreign body / Fabrication Audits
- GMP Audits
- PPE / Personal Hygiene rules audits
- Hygiene/Cleaning checks
- Glass/Perspex audit & associated snag list
- Internal verification of scales & thermometers
Minimum recognised Diploma in a Food related discipline and or relevant work experience. Ideally 1 year QA/QC experience in Food Manufacturing environment.
Hours of Work:
Flexibility will be required for this role – Shifts include (06.00 to 14.30) or (14.30 to 23.00) - weekend cover may be required also for this role as required
To register for this or future vacancies, please upload your CV, or call our office on +353 (0)45874 768.