Quality Control Manager
€Neg + Package
Quality Control Manager required for large developer.
Responsible for ensuring that the quality management system is fully implemented in an organised and efficient manner.
They will liaise with the Site / Project Manager for projects on ongoing basis and report directly back to the Group Head of Construction.
- Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Compile Quality Plans and BCAR and champion a culture for Quality
- Continually develop QA expertise across the Company to support staff development, knowledge and expertise in Quality activities, BCAR compliance, client requirements and best practices
- Ensure that all quality procedures are documented and successfully implemented, on sites and departments
- Proactively investigate and lead investigations into non-conformances and corrective actions
- Investigate customer complaints due to product quality, including ongoing contact with suppliers and customers
- Encourage staff to develop their skills and expertise and mentor employees and create a quality culture that supports high employee morale
- Work effectively with other staff across the organisation
- Assist in developing and implementing training programs e.g. BCAR/Product Installations/Specific Quality Inductions etc
- Assist in continually reviewing and developing Quality Systems to meet Customer and Business requirements
- Create a team atmosphere that embraces continuous improvement and quality and assist team training and development plans
- Ensure effective management and support for internal auditing, customer complaints and periodic product reviews
- Knowledge of construction details ensuring best practice
- Ensure that the principle of confidentiality and the requirements of the Data Protection Act are fully applied in all aspects to the Company and its employees
- Comply with all Regulations and Requirements and ensure that the Company’s and its staff comply with legal and regulatory obligations and wherever appropriate, follow relevant best practice guidelines
- To undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Board.
- Trades background with appropriate certification
- 3-5 + years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in large scale, residential construction
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.