24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
SPF Quality Checker
|Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Entered: 11 Dec 2017
A great opportunity to work with one of the UK’s best-known manufacturers of precast concrete products.
They are looking for an SPF Quality Checker that will be part of a team and required to work safely and efficiently in order to complete work activities as planned and achieve a right first time standard.
As part of the Quality team you will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Check the mould set-up and steel reinforcement conforms to the drawings, prior to the concrete pour
• Check all products from previous day’s production. Product checking to include, measure of unit, checking the features
• Follow the correct marking procedure
• Follow the NCR procedure, ensure all NCR’s are followed up
• Any missing or scrap unit to be reported.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of debris
This role will involve reading complex drawings and being able to take measurements.
You will be required to work in a collaborative manner with all other team members to share suggestions, ideas, solutions and proposals to improve the efficiency in your area of work.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS, Andreea.email@example.com
|Apply using your CV:|