|Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Vacancy Ref. 01038
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading contractors to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for a Cork based role.
You will be based in Cork and have experience working on significant commercial main contracting projects.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience.
- Experience working on commercial projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Ability to interact with all clients, sub-contractors effectively.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Available to work in Cork
- Forge and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong IT / MS Office Skills
- Measurement and Valuation experience required.
- Financial reporting experience required.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com