Junior Quantity Surveyor - Dublin (1919)
Entered: 23 Sept 2018
Our client provides world-class construction and construction related services across a diverse range of industries and sectors. They have a number of tailored professional services as: Construction Support Services, Design & Build, Fitout, Infrastructure Investment, Public Private Partnership, and Project Management.
The company requires a Junior Quantity Surveyor for their well established company based in Dublin.
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor
- You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You’ll be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor you will have
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 0-2 years of professional experience with proven track record
- Knowledge of construction
- Good problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- An understanding of HSE building regulations and legal guidelines
Please send your cv to Conor at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.