|M & E Quantity Surveyor
Vacancy Ref. 01143
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading engineering services providers to recruit a M & E Quantity Surveyor for a Dublin based role.
- You will provide advice to construction team and receive incoming correspondence from employers, design team and subcontractors.
- You will manage and forecast cash flow of both projects and the business
- You will be accountable for commercial management of all projects ensuring accurate reporting.
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs.
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations.
- Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & labour costs efficiency through the project.
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
- Ensure compliance with Contract / Programme Schedule
- You will be degree qualified in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- Any additional legislation knowledge will be a distinct advantage
- Negotiation, Sub Contractor and Risk identification skills all needed
- A high degree of numeracy and commercial acumen is required
- Enabling sub contractors and clients to become fully engaged with the company
- You will have over 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Data centre experience a distinct advantage.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org