24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Nottinghamshire
Entered: 21 Nov 2017
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of precast concrete products to construction companies in the UK and Ireland.
They are currently looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor with approx. 10 – 15 years’ + of experience in civil engineering contracting, ideally with knowledge of precast concrete supply or supply/install packages.
Also, they want someone with detailed knowledge of and experience in dealing with the NEC contract form.
You will have:
Ability to run commercial management of multiple projects, including
• Variation/compensation events
• Disputes and resolution, with proven experience in successful outcomes
• Contract correspondence
• Self-starter and ability to work alone
• High degree of competence in excel, MS Project
• Ability to read and understand drawings and technical details
• Detailed knowledge of NEC and other contract formats
• Successful candidate will be based at their office in Nottinghamshire
• Some travel to UK sites will be required
• Potential to grow into a leadership role will be an advantage
To express your interest, please apply online or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply using your CV:|