|Professional Quantity Surveyor
Vacancy Ref. 01016
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a local client to recruit a Professional Quantity Surveyor for a position based in Kerry.
- Prepare and evaluate construction and development tenders from information provided by architects, engineers and other design consultants and negotiate and award contracts to successful proponents;
- Manage, administer and co-ordinate all types of construction and development projects, including contracts and sub-contracts, construction progress schedules, cost control systems, and work measurements;
- Prepare, submit and manage progress invoices, valuation of changes and finalize contracts;
- Provide advice on construction cost and strategic planning to prospective owners, architects, engineers and public authorities;
- Prepare and interpret tender documents, specifications, general conditions, and other parts and forms of contracts;
- Prepare and submit estimates for construction and development work;
- Provide commercial advice and support to construction and development project works;
- Conduct or participate in arbitration and court hearings;
- Research, negotiate and support dispute resolution activities;
- Functions of a Construction Estimator Certified professional.
- Degree qualification in construction economics and or quantity surveying.
- 5 years’ experience in a quantity surveying role.
- Full Clean driving licence
- Ability to mentor and develop junior members of staff.
- Has a detailed and comprehensive knowledge of construction and construction methods, as well as the laws relating to construction projects and accounting, in order to provide cost and financial advice.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or send your cv in confidence to email@example.com