Quantity Surveyor - City West, Dublin
Our client, a large fit out main contractor,is currently seeking to hire a Quantity Surveyor for their well established company based in Dublin.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Experience in commercial office fit out and small works is preferred, but not essential, with good commercial awareness essential.
- Knowledge of Buildsoft/Cubit packages preferred.
- Liaise and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Demonstrate the ability to apply and comply with statutory legislation and regulations
- Preparation of estimates, valuations and cost reports and assisting in Final Account preparation.
- Update and maintain contract register highlighting payment conditions
- Provide backup information such as measurements and support to Head Office in clearing payments and accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications and internal accounts
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial Department
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- 3+ years experience in Construction Industry
- IT skills required, ie. Microsoft Office
- A can do approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.