Quantity Surveyor (Developer, Housing project)
€Neg + Package
We currently require a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a leding developer who a reputation spanning 30+years .
Project wil be large residential in North Dublin.
- Manage the Subcontractors/contractor contract obligations to ensure compliance
- Evaluate and approve Subcontractor Applications for Payment
- Manage the Subcontractor variation account including evaluation and approval of subcontractor submitted variations
- Identify Work Package variations that may be claimed from the Client and prepare variation documents for submission to the Client.
- Evaluate and approve back charges from/to the Client, Employer & Subcontractors
- Review and approve all Work Package correspondence for Commercial and Contractual intent
- Provide Commercial & Contractual advice to the Project team members
Provide input into the production of:
- Monthly Commercial Reports
- Applications for Payment to the Client
- Contract claims (delay, EoT etc.) for Client & Subcontractor
- Report any Commercial and Contractual risks to Line Manager
- Undertake additional Commercial and Contractual activities as required.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 5+years’ experience working on residential projects
- Demonstrates good commercial and business acumen.
- Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.