Quantity Surveyor (Developer & Contractor)
Dublin City / Dublin South
€Neg + Package
We currently require Assistant Surveyors (Main Contractor & Developer) and a Quantity Surveyor (5+ years’ experience) for a tier-1 contractor in Dublin South.
These roles are permanent and will involve working on large scale commercial & residential projects in excess of €70m.
- Manage the Subcontractors contract obligations to ensure compliance
- Evaluate and approve Subcontractor Applications for Payment
- Manage the Subcontractor variation account including evaluation and approval of subcontractor submitted variations
- Identify Work Package variations that may be claimed from the Client and prepare variation documents for submission to the Client.
- Evaluate and approve back charges from/to the Client, Employer & Subcontractors
- Review and approve all Work Package correspondence for Commercial and Contractual intent
- Provide Commercial & Contractual advice to the Project team members
- Provide input into the production of:
- Monthly Commercial Reports
- Applications for Payment to the Client
- Contract claims (delay, EoT etc.) for Client & Subcontractor
- Report any Commercial and Contractual risks to Line Manager
- Undertake additional Commercial and Contractual activities as required.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 0-1 years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale commercial building projects/large scale civils projects
- Demonstrates good commercial and business acumen.
- Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
- Strong IT skills; Buildsoft & Excel
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach and personality
- Excellent communication skills, negotiating skills, attention to detail, team player, ability to build relationships, can work under pressure and on own initiative, empowered to take own responsibility and accountability
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.