Our client are one of Irelands leading building contractors in Ireland today.
Due to their continued growth, they are currently recruiting a suitably qualified Quantity Surveyors with relevant experience to join their commercial team.
• Sole responsibility for a large project or a number of smaller projects.
• All Quantity Surveying duties including measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
• Preparation of interim applications for payment and internal valuations.
• Procurement of subcontractor packages.
• Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors’ final account
• Provide junior staff with guidance on their job responsibilities.
• Negotiate with clients representatives and other consultants
• Advise project management on contractual implications of intended courses of action.
• Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects.
• Preparation of monthly contract cost reports.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts information.
• Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
• Identify change and implement change control process and agreement.
• Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
• Keep management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project.
• Preparation of Cash flow forecasts.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics
• 6-8 years quantity surveying and commercial management experience
These roles are based in the Munster Region
To register your interest in this position or discuss further, please forward your cv in word doc to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008.