Entered: 22 Sept 2018
Our client are the largest stone, marble, tiling contractor on the US, East Coast. They are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them in their offices in New York.
They will be visiting Dublin & Clare to hold interviews with prospective candidates. They are offering a market rate salary and also a work visa for New York with an option to extend should both parties be satisfied.
You will be reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager and a Project Management team - the role will be a mix of Office and Site based.
- Prepare tendering documents for Bill of Quantities for stone contracting packages
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
- Maximize value recovery and implement cost control and cash management.
- Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
- Ensure professional and positive relations are maintained with contractors, work providers, clients and designers while monitoring standards and profitability.
- Carry out regular review of team workload to advise Partners/Associates of tasks completed and advising on available/required resources.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE