24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Quantity Surveyor - Property Developer
|Location: Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Republic of Ire
Entered: 23 Mar 2018
Our client are currently recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor. This role will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and offers an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing developers in Ireland.
• Financial management of overall project.
• Measurement of building elements & preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
• Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Tender reporting and recommendations.
• Preparing sub contract documents and control of contract documents.
• Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing sub contract payments & liabilities, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
• Coding of costs to a specific job.
• Tracking and monitoring of preliminary costs.
• Recording, reporting and management of projects risks, variations and cost overruns. Projected overall effect of any overruns.
• Completion of project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
• Attend project meetings, provide commercial and cost advice as required.
• Contract compliance and management of variations and claims notification procedures.
• Health & Safety and building regulations compliance.
• Assist Senior QS and Contracts Manager as needed.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have strong measurement and take off skills.
• Must have strong knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
• Proven negotiating ability.
• Strong IT skills, specifically in excel, cubit and outlook.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines. Marketing Coordinator
• Ability to work as part of team essential.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and a team player
• Good Knowledge of database/CRM management
• Excellent attention to detail
• BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• 3-5 Year's Quantity surveying experience
• Experience of managing building contracts.
• Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
|Apply using your CV:|