|Acrow Recruitment is a Quantity Surveyor to work in Scotland with an established Irish Civils Contractor. Our clients’ projects would include; Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, Roads, Bridges, Utilities, Facilities Management.
- Maintaining good relations with clients and their representatives.
- Representing the Company's interest at meetings held relating to the work under their control.
- Supporting staff to perform commercial/contractual duties as necessary.
- Liaising with other departments to provide information to improve the service provided and received by the Commercial / Financial Departments.
- Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers.
- Providing the necessary information to enable an accurate and regular review of cash flow and position on contracts to be maintained.
- Recovery of all monies to which the Company is entitled in return for all work undertaken.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Manager, placing of supplier agreements and sub-contracts on work under the Quantity Surveyor’s control.
- Providing support, guidance, training and mentorship to develop the commercial team.
Salary and package will depend on experience.
- A relevant Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the civil engineering / water sector.
- Commercially & Contractually aware.
- A member of the relevant Professional Institution.
For further details on these roles and to view similar live vacancies please visit www.acrowrecruitment.com