Job search form Show / Hide
Job detail view & apply
Location: South Dublin
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Quantity Surveyor – Residential Developer
Vacancy Ref. 01663
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit Quantity Surveyor for an ambitious developer in Dublin. The company has witnessed large amounts of growth on residential projects in the area and are keen to expand their portfolio.
You will be based between lucrative two hundred dwelling residential developments around the South Dublin area.
Opportunity to progress within an increasingly growing sector and company.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 4 + years’ experience in Quantity Surveying role
- View to progression into senior / commercial management roles.
- Ability to work on a complex pharmaceutical site.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Ability to motivate, empower and develop other quantity surveyors
- Proven track record working on commercial projects over €5 million
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
Apply using your CV: