|Senior Quantity Surveyor
Vacancy Ref. 01080
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a Galway based role.
Ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience with a civil contracting company.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduate experience.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Available to travel as required.
- Exposure to civil projects required as well as ability to motivate junior members of staff.
For further information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6878 or send your cv in confidence to email@example.com