Site Administrator - Dublin (2496)
Entered: 26 Sept 2018
Our client with 30 years’ experience leading the market by building trust and delivering value for their clients. The company requires a Site Administrator to work on a project based in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Administrator
- General administration
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
As a Site Administrator you will have
- Previous experience working within the construction industry
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages - Word, Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Please send your cv to Aine at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.