|Site Agent (Civils)
Vacancy Ref. 01161
Euro Executive Recruitment have retained to recruit a Civil’s Site Agent for a large upcoming project in the South East. The successful candidate for this role will have a hands on management style, that outlines to other site personnel the work ethic required on site.
- Implementation of strong Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental procedures & inspections.
- Preparation and implementation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Liaise with the Clients Representative, Consultants, Councils and the public.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to specification and to high standard.
- Control, supervision & recording of Plant, Labour & Materials on site.
- Procurement of Materials.
- Hands on management approach.
- Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures and ISO 9001
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
- HSE management
- Quality control
- Subcontractor management
- Production of project handover documentation.
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Civils & Utilities projects.
- Experience of Heavy civils, an advantage.
- Experience in the management and direction of site personnel
- Site set up, preparation of documentation
- Accurate record keeping, variations, extra's and being able to communicate to the commercial management clearly
- Communicate and coordinate with the local and national companies
- Attending daily/weekly management meetings
- Strong work ethic and looking for a long-term career with a well renowned company.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or send your cv in confidence to email@example.com