Job detail view & apply
|E. P. Lynam Properties Ltd
Junior QS / Site Clerk
|Location: North Dublin
Entered: 22 Feb 2018
|The Canidtate will be required to work along side the Site Manager.
The Site Clerk must have a good understanding of all aspects of construction, although technical skill in any particular
construction trade is not necessary. The Site Clerk must maintain an all round view of the project, while appreciating the details of various parts of the work.
The Site Clerk will have to deal with all on site documentation such as delivery dockets, timesheets, health and safety
certificates etc. Handling all enquiries to site. Assisting site management in ordering materials.
Their responsibilities will include;
• Conduct physical checks on labour force and record individual activity on timesheet;
• Calculate labour hours per activity from sub-contractor's and submit signed timesheets to office;
• Order supplies from supplier according to requirements;
• Make out requisition for non-standard items and submit to purchaser;
• Arrange for supplies to be delivered timely either to store or on site where required;
• On receival of supplies, compare delivery note with your order book and actual quantity delivered;
• Minimise stock holding in store or on site but ensure adequate supplies when required;
• Check how much material is being requested versus quantity allowed;
• Conduct a daily stock-take to determine requirements of contractors to be ordered for next day;
• Maintain store administration.
• The canidtate must be computer literate and have a good back ground to Microsoft (Word) / (Excel) & (Outlook)
• The canditate must have a back ground in Quantity Surveying - During the year they will be asked to carry out costing's for each project being undertaken.
• Deal with all invoices with regards to materials ordered from suppliers and from Sub-Contractor's.
The Employer currently has two sites under construction, in North Dublin therefore the canditate will be expected to travel from site to site on a daily basis.
|Apply using your CV:|