- Ensure that all works on site are carried in accordance with the specification or in accordance with some other acceptable standard if no specification exists or is otherwise directed by his superiors.
- Charged with the task of setting out or assist in the setting out of the structure.
- Ensure that the quality of all works carried on site is acceptable and in accordance with the specification.
- Ensure that all resources required for the timely and proper carrying out of the works are available to him in good time.
- Monitor construction progress and maintaining as built records.
- Assisting the Site Manager in the administration of sections of the Quality, Health Safety & Environmental Plan e.g. quality checks, material requisitions, cube register, water monitoring, waste records, permits, statutory inspections, inductions, etc.
- In the absence of the site QHSE Advisor maintain all the quality, health, safety and environmental files.
- Liaise with the Site Manager on a daily basis regarding site requirements for materials and plant and the requisition of same. Upon completion of the relevant requisition ensure that the deliveries are followed through with the supplier and upon delivery ensure that materials are checked and signed for.
- In the absence of the site QHSE Advisor ensure that the necessary test certificates for all plant are kept up to date.
- Maintain site filing in accordance with the site file structure in softcopy format. Site Administrator to ensure that he/she are copied on all incoming correspondence and outgoing correspondence so that a complete filing system is maintained in softcopy format. On completion of project all documentation not already in softcopy format is to be scanned and saved into project file.
- Assist the Design team in the administration of the subcontract shop drawing process.
- Be familiar with all Safe Operating Procedures.
Such other duties as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
This Job Specification is not exhaustive and is also subject to change.