Job detail view & apply
|Priority Construction Ltd
162 Clontarf Road
Setting Out Engineer
|Location: Ireland & UK
Entered: 25 Feb 2018
|Priority Construction Limited seek a Setting Out Engineer with experience in landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlays and concrete works including retaining structures. Preferably, the successful applicant will be a Chartered Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Daily setting out and monitoring of the Contract works and Quality Assurance record keeping.
• Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
• Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Project Manager
• Assisting the Project Manager in compiling and updating the programme, risk assessment, method statements etc
• Assisting the Project Manager in submitting valuations and recording all site activities.
• Assisting in the preparation and submittal of daily progress reports
• Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives • Assisting in managing all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
Priority Construction Limited is a CPD accredited company and is committed to learning and development. As an employee you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Priority Construction Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer.
|Apply using your CV:|