Setting Out Engineer - Munster (2498)
Entered: 26 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
They deliver major projects across a wide range of sectors and are currently seeking for a Site Engineer for a project based in Munster.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting out Engineer
- Set out, level and survey operational sites
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse quantities
As a Setting out Engineer you will have
- Degree qualification Engineering
- GPS setting out experience is essential
- Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your CV to Killian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 925 9990 for a confidential conversation.