Site Administrator (Dublin/Kildare)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Site Administrator (building projects)
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with projects throughout Ireland & the UK.
They have been successfully delivering a variety of projects in Ireland over the past 80yrs and are currently working on large hotel, residential, data centre and pharmaceutical prjects to €100m.
The successful site administrator will have at least 1+ years construction related experience.
- Maintenance and processing of all paperwork on site
- Daily maintenance and management of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Administrative support to Document Control Department in implementing the use of the Aconex System.
- Providing general administration support to project teams
- Ad hoc duties as required by the site manager
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.