Site Engineer (2418)
Entered: 18 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds.
The company seeking an experienced Site Engineer to work with their team in Cork City.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
• Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
• Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
• Report directly to the Senior Engineer
• Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
• Degree in Engineer or similar.
• Min of 3/4 years experience as a Site Engineer.
• Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
Please send your cv to Killian at email@example.com or call 0879259990 for a confidential conversation.