Site Engineer - Limerick (2441)
Entered: 21 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading building contractor in Ireland with a focus on quality, reliability, safety and efficiency. They are seeking a Site Engineer to work with their construction team in Limerick.
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience
- Have strong setting out skills
- Have strong self-management skills
- Have strong attention to details
Please send your CV to Killian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 925 9990 for a confidential conversation.