Site Engineer - Cork (2411)
Entered: 21 Sept 2018
Our client with over 70 years, extensive experience in commercial, public sector and residential developments; they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to work with their team in Cork area.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- A Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years previous experience in setting out with robotic total station
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected
Please send your cv to Killian at email@example.com or call 087 925 9990 for a confidential conversation.