Site Engineer - Dublin 6 (2495)
Entered: 21 Sept 2018
Our client with 30 years’ experience leading the market by building trust and delivering value for their clients.
The company currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to work with their team in Dublin 6.
Primary Responsibilities as Site Engineer
- Setting out and controlling the Safety, Planning, Technical, Programme and Execution of the works of all construction processes, coordinating the work supply chain and site management.
- Engineering duties relating to ground works and external finishes
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements.
- Inputting into quality, programme, budget and H&S
- Degree in engineering
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Must have good organisational and management skills together with the technical knowledge required for a large project.
- Sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment is expected
Please send your cv to Aine at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.