Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Site Engineer North Dublin
|Location: North County Dublin
Entered: 17 Nov 2017
|Site Engineer Balbriggan North County Dublin
Our client a leading developer/contractor with an extensive project portfolio of residential projects in the Dublin region
We are looking for an experienced Site Engineer to work under a site based Project Manager on a large residential scheme in North Dublin. You will responsible for assisting the PM on day to day running of the site.
As Site Engineer your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Site setup and marking out of housing units
• Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
• Checking steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours
• Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary and maintains materials records
• Assisting PM with BCAR
• Supervision of direct staff and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
• Work strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
• Relevant Civil Engineering or Construction management qualification
• Min 5- 6 years recent setting-out experience
• Experience working on residential schemes
• Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment
• Diligent in keeping accurate records
• General knowledge / experience of safety on site
Motivated and good communication/organisational skills
Negotiable dependant on experience
Permanent role with full benefits package
Please Send CV details to email@example.com or call 087 2790360
All applications will be treated in confidence and your cv details will not be sent to our client until this role is discussed and you are happy to proceed
|Apply using your CV:|