Foreman/Site Manager - Cavan (2491)
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Our client with close to 40 years of experience, delivering first-rate general contractor and construction management services while maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.
The company currently looking to recruit an experienced Foreman / Site Manager to work with their team in Cavan area.
As a Foreman/Site Manager you will
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
As a Foreman/Site Manager you will have
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- 5+ years groundwork experience essential
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your cv to Aine at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.