Vacancy Ref. 01202
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractors to recruit a Site Manager for a Dublin based role. The ideal candidate will have management experience on Commercial, Residential or large scale Accommodation projects.
- You will be responsible for all on site personal and management of Sub Contractors.
- You will ensue works are carried out in accordance to programme.
- You will attend contract review meetings with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
Please contact Denis Casey on 085 815 9622 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 5 years Site Management experience.
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- A detailed knowledge of site procedures is needed.
- Ability to manage and motivate client, sub-contractor and labour force.
- Strong client focus.
- You must possess the drive to motivate a successfully run team.
- Construction Trade or Engineering qualification.