Our client is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. They specialise in constructing quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market; as well as cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities. The company requires Site Managers to work on projects based in Dublin and surrounding area.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Manager
- The Management of employees, sub-contractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Ensure the implementation of applicable Company Safety, Health and Welfare policies and procedures on contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Ensure labour resources are managed in accordance with the Working Time Directive, the Working Rule Agreement and Company Policies and procedures.
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control.
- Esure contract review meetings are held on all contracts.
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors.
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on all contracts.
As a Site Manager you will have
- Knowledge of design procurement
- Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
- Knowledge of Measurement and Valuation
- Knowledge and projection of contractual position, contracts and documents
- Knowledge and understanding of claims and L&E
- Ability to manage more than one project
- Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/ material procurement
- Knowledge of Management Systems
- Knowledge of Standards and Specifications
- Knowledge of Commercial Management
- Knowledge of Financial Management
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations
- Knowledge of the Working Time Directive and Working Rule Agreement
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.