Job detail view & apply
Unit 2 the Mart, Broderick St,
|Tel: 021 4633815
Entered: 20 Oct 2017
|Spentide Ltd are expanding and have an opportunity for the right candidate to rise to director level. The company provides consultancy services; Project Management, Architectural and Engineering to clients in both the Public and Private Sectors in Ireland.
· Applicants must hold a relevant recognised university engineering degree
· Must be chartered and recognised by Engineers Ireland
· Experience in working for a Design firm
· Must hold a valid driver’s licence and have your own transport
· Experience in delivery of design services on small to medium size public and private projects.
· Self-motivated and capable of producing Autocad drawings and schedules
· Applicant should be capable of producing design drawings, diagrams and schematics, project specifications for building design that comply with Irish and European Standards, and the latest Building Regulations.
Desirable but not essential:
· Experienced and competent to provide PSDP consultancy services.
· Experience in working for a small / medium size multi-disciplinary design firm.
· Experience in providing Assigned Certifier role.
Please send your CV to Niamh at email@example.com should you have any questions regarding this position please contact our Office on 021 4633815.
|Apply using your CV:|