Civil Design Engineer - Wexford (2511)
Entered: 23 Sept 2018
Our client is the leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds.
The company seeking an experienced Civil Design Engineer to work with their designer site representative team in Wexford.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Have minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably in a design environment
- Experience as an employer representative or design representative desirable
- Lead the technical delivery of civil engineering projects and civil input into multi-disciplinary projects
- Excellent knowledge and experience working on large scale rreinforced concrete design or bridge design
- Have a high level of competence in report writing.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), Team working skills and Technical skills
- Experience and awareness of good business development practices
- Experience working closely or with Contractors and Client bodies
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
Please send your CV to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.