Commissioning Manager - North Dublin (2480)
Entered: 21 Sept 2018
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments.
The company seeking an experienced Commissioning Manager to work with their construction team in North Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as Commissioning Manager
- Plan, organize and direct commissioning projects; including, the overall safety, cost, schedule and quality of assigned projects.
- Ensure that the project review process and other quality control guidelines are followed.
- Provide managerial direction and work assignments to commissioning engineers, commissioning specialists and other project team members.
- Establish project teams, coordinate activities of teams, ensure the efficient, cost-effective utilization of staff
- Develop and manage work plans and complete projects on time and within budget.
- Provide performance feedback to managers/directors for project team members as appropriate.
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems.
- Manage project resources and subcontractors.
- Develop and execute commissioning plans, testing and reporting.
- Provide inspirational leadership by recruiting, retaining, motivating and developing high caliber, multi-discipline talent.
As Commissioning Manager you will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience
- Strong facilitation, team building, collaboration, organization and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage work plans, schedules and budgets and provide leadership to a diverse project team.
- Highly effective communicator with clear and concise writing and presentation skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead, and manage change.
- Demonstrated success in project management.
- Understanding of site safety procedures, including electrical safety
Please send your cv to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.