M&E Services Coordinator needed for Dublin-based projects. The ideal candidate will be degree-educated in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering and have previous experience in the Commercial & Industrial sectors. Our client is offering a salary of €50-55k per annum depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
- Ensure that building services are coordinated within themselves, and with other building activities and installations
- Advise on the selection and appointment of M&E subcontractors
- Ensure all required approvals (statutory, regulatory, client and company) are in place as and when required
- Ensure that specialist mechanical and electrical sub-contractors work strictly complies with our Safety Management system
- Assist in ensuring that the M&E contractors provide and adhere to a fully resourced programme that meets the requirements of the overall schedule
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities
- Review M&E design information and advise of any design shortfalls
- Ensure M&E information released to subcontractors is in line with the specification/ contract
- Ensure M&E designs and details produced are economic and do not exceed budgets and comply with agreed quality expectations
- Ensure the M&E design is validated on completion of the works
- Plan, witness and record activities required as part of the agreed and approved testing and commissioning process
- Assist in pre-qualification and tender submission
- Assist in the production of O & M manuals on completion of the project
- Our client is looking for someone with a Building Services or Mechanical Engineering degree and over 5 years of M&E Co-ordinator experience.
- Previous experience on commercial and industrial projects is highly desirable, as is Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Project.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Rory on 1 707 1012. Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists.