Entered: 25 Sept 2018
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (Construction/Building)
ISLE OF MAN
£Neg (Low Tax) + Package
Our well established client based in Douglas, Isle of Man from 1998, is a small, growing consultancy currently comprising seven engineering and technical, and one administrative, staff. Projects include residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, leisure and office developments in the Public and Private sectors and range in value up to approx. £10m.
Owing to recent significant increases in workload, they have a vacancy for a permanent, full-time Structural Engineer to work on a variety of projects on the Island.
They are looking for an experienced Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer with a positive and flexible attitude, a sound hands-on knowledge of the design of structures in masonry, reinforced concrete and steel, good communication skills and the ability to manage projects from feasibility to completion of design and construction.
They will provide an attractive salary commensurate with experience, friendly working conditions with an interesting and varied workload and good medium-term prospects within the Company for the right candidate.
The Isle of Man, too, has much to offer:
- For all: wonderful scenery and unspoilt countryside, temperate climate, low taxation, excellent communications, low crime and an excellent health service
- For the sportsman: all the latest facilities of the new National Sports Centre, active rugby, cricket, football, hockey and athletics clubs
- For the enthusiast: TT and Manx Grand Prix motor cycle racing, car rallying, cycle racing, golf, fishing, hang-gliding, microlight flying and paragliding, steam and electric railways, bowls, full circle bell-ringing, etc.
- For the arty: very active music, choral, dramatic, theatrical, art and photographic clubs and societies
- For families: first class educational facilities, the freedom offered by a friendly, secure and unpolluted environment
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, please apply online or forward your cv to email@example.com or contact George on 0044 (0) 7850 513 231