24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Document Controller - Dublin
Entered: 22 Jan 2018
Our client are a leading Mechanical and Electrical contractor with operations throughout UK and Ireland.
They are currently recruiting a Document Controller for a waste to energy plant which is £54m cap-ex project will burn refuse derived fuel which is subject to a strict environmental permit. The steam turbine will produce up to 10MW to the grid.
Working with a dynamic team the successful candidate will be initially based in either the Dublin or London office and will move to site fulltime after pre-construction.
• Company Documents
o Managing and updating project doc control procedures document
o Managing Doc Register
o Reviewing all Documents for Quality prior to issue
• Newforma Responsibilities
o Managing and updating Newforma procedures document
o Managing Newforma Doc Control in line with Newforma procedures document
o Spot checking/policing to ensure the team is using Newforma correctly
• Managing project team contact lists
• Managing Project QP (Quality Procedures) Schedule
• Managing Project Document Templates
• At least 3-5 years’ experience working in Document Control with contractors in the UK or Ireland.
• Dublin or London (until May 2018)
• Birmingham (May 2018 – December 2019)
• Flexibility to travel between site and office as/when necessary
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea @ ICDS
|Apply using your CV:|