Junior Office Administrator
Entered: 26 Sept 2018
The client is one of Ireland’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies, with offices in Dublin , London and Sofia, specialising in all aspects of civil and structural engineering and project management. The practice has extensive experience in the public and private sectors across a broad range of projects including commercial, residential and institutional developments.
They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator to start immediately in their Dublin office.
- General administration duties
- Manage incoming emails and daily post
- File management
- Setting up new user accounts for new staff
- Running errands for the office i.e post office, bank etc
- Typing, filing, office organisation (stationery management etc.)
- Adherence to the company quality system
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent telephone manner including customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Professional
- Excellent PC Skills
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and use own initiative
The ideal candidate must be:
- Hard working, reliable, motivated, trustworthy and a quick learner.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- You must have a good command of the English language.
- Experience in a fast paced office environment is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Please send your CV to Áine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation