Project Information Manager - South Dublin
Entered: 20 Sept 2018
Project Information Manager/ Document Controller – South Dublin
A leading provider of Project Handover Documentation solutions are currently looking for a Project Information Manager who will be based in their South Dublin Office.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience delivering professional document control services on large-scale construction / industrial projects and should be open to new ways of delivering such services through a digital safety file / O&M system / FM Management.
Ideally you should come from a Building Services / technical author /M&E background.
This role will include:
• Assessing , planning, and time-scaling the management of the information delivery program
• Collecting / chasing and reviewing all documents from all stake holders
• Issuing and maintaining master documentation and supporting documentation
• Coordinating document requests and stage documents for presentation during the project construction program
• Extracting information from 3D BIM models
• Integrating BIM models with Software
• Responsible for correct execution of project standards and processes across all project information
Education and Experience Required:
• Relevant 3rd level qualification – Technical, Engineering, PM, with min 3 year experience.
• Additional experience in relevant role may be substituted for 3rd level achievement
• Experience working in a BIM level 2 information management environment would be beneficial
• Have a good working knowledge or understanding of BIM processes and documentation standards relating to O&M Manuals and handover documentation / FM
This permanent role offers the potential for a technical minded administration professional to join a growing company, focussing on providing excellent services for implementation of high-quality and high-spec digital building handovers.
Attractive career enhancing, permanent status role with long-term career prospects.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience.
To register your interest please send your cv to email@example.com