CSV Engineer Sligo/Galway
Entered: 19 Sept 2018
Brightpath Recruitment Engineering & Life Sciences is currently seeking Software Validation Engineers for Sligo/Galway. Our client is an Irish owned company and is also an internationally recognised leader in the area of industrial automation, equipment systems integration and system support. This is a growing company which has been established for over 10 years and works with companies in the pharma, medical devices, healthcare and food and beverage sectors.
What’s on offer?
Excellent salary and benefits packages including pension and health insurance is on offer. This is a permanent position offering the opportunity to work on client tailored programmes working within the medical devices and healthcare industries. Continued professional development is supported through on-going training and educational courses. It is an excellent opportunity advance your career working on leading technologies and systems working on a variety of projects.
- The main responsibility will be to provide software validation support to the company’s regional projects group.
- Reporting to the Senior Validation Engineer, as the successful candidate you will have experience in:
- Defining test strategy
- Designing and developing test cases from software requirements, architecture designs, and code of complex software systems.
- You will possess the technical ability to understand the mechanical, electrical and software elements of various control systems.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering related disciplin
- Industry experience in software engineering
- Software Validation and Equipment Validation experience in a regulated industry: FDA 21 CFR 820, the Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, and IEC 62304
- Experience of GxP Computerised Systems
- Understanding of GAMP5 Guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills