Graduate Automation Engineer
Entered: 25 Sept 2018
A Graduate Automation Engineer is beingrecruited by an organisation involved in Automation, Process Control andInstrumentation. This fast-growing company is a leading supplier of productsand services to several sectors in the Irish market with a particular expertisein the water and power industries.
This position is in Co. Cork and is a permanent upon the successful completion of a probationaryperiod.
This company providethe highest quality solutions to clients and are planning further expansion intonew industries. In this company, you will have access to innovative trainingand education programs where you can boost your qualifications and superchargeyour professional development.
The Graduate AutomationEngineer will be initially working on large utilities projects with anexperienced Engineer but will ultimately transition to the projects teamsupporting clients throughout the Country. Theideal candidate should have strong debugging skills with electrical andcomputer knowledge, with the ability to deal with customer queries.
- Qualified withElectrical/Automation/ Control Level 8degree
- Strong interest inautomation engineering
- Initiative andability to complete out on assigned tasks
- Experience intechnical / hand on role
- Strong understanding of industrial control systems, willing to learn andcapable of learning in live project environments
- Instrumentation& Measurement experience a distinct advantage
- Experience ofworking with electrical equipment
- Previous relevantexperience in Water/Power Systems an advantage
- Proficient communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels,coupled with excellent organization and planning skills
- In addition to problem solving, project management ability is essential
- Strong Customer relationship management skills