|Brightpath Recruitment is currently seeking a Systems Integrator based in Limerick city with a strong background in multiple automation systems platforms. This company have a highly skilled team of engineers that, over the last 20+ years have worked with leading international companies in the Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Medical Devices sectors amongst others. They develop dynamic solutions for clients through their depth of industry knowledge.
What’s on Offer?
This is a permanent position with excellent salary and benefits package including pension and health insurance. There is an opportunity to work across a variety of industries.
- Ability to develop technical software high level designs and follow through with systematic design and code reviews for both in house and external software development.
- Ability to take position of SME for software portion of line platform
- Ability to take technical lead for new project development
- Ability to take ownership for software portion of entire cell within project
- Provide technical direction within the projects group for key strategic decisions.
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications and User Requirement Specifications.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to Medical Device standards
- High level software development capability with ability to develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
- Advise on key site strategic decisions for project development.
- Manage vendors to deliver high quality solutions to the business
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify software programs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience working with and developing complex automated control systems
- Strong PLC background in, APT, Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, Siemens S7, and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software
- Additional knowledge of printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR and RFID systems would be beneficial
- Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline regarding change control.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely