Entered: 18 Sept 2018
An award winning, industry leading, building and civil engineering contractor is recruiting a BID Coordinator/Writer for a role in Dublin. This highly respected company has extensive experience in Ireland and as a part of many industry bodies, help shape the future of the construction industry. They are experts in many sectors including Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
To this company, people are their most valuable asset and that is what their success is built on. They recruit people capable of delivering excellent results and support them in their career by providing training, mentoring and support.
What's on Offer?
Employees are offered an excellent salary and benefits package and a variety of Construction Professional development initiatives which are available to all staff. There is also the opportunity of staff progression within this company and you will be working within a well-established team with a defined career path. An excellent package is on offer which will be reflective of the candidates seniority.
- Ideally the candidate will be degree/diploma qualified
- Have at least 3 years experience with an established Engineering/Main Contractor
- Previous experience writing tenders would be beneficial
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a strong track record with excellent references
- Technical background is preferable
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
If you have the desired skills and experience for the above role - Please contact email@example.com for details