| Our client is seeking to recruit Process Design Engineer to join their team in Sligo.
Process Design Engineer Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should possess the following criteria:
- Manage sub-consultants, assist in the preparation of fee accounts & fee forecasts
- Organise investigations, surveys & studies relevant to process design
- Assist in the preparation of design risk assessments
- Assist in the preparation of preliminary safety & health plans
- Preparation of Employer's requirements & contract documents
- Assist in the preparation of Tender documents & planning permission applications
- Provide technical support to contract manager & resident engineer
- Interact with, meet with & report to client as may be relevant to process
- Preparation of final accounts
- Degree qualified in civil, environmental, chemical, mechanical engineering or related discipline
- Chartered Engineer
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can foward your CV to email@example.com
- Experience in the design of water supply and wastewater treatment projects desirable
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to learn and develop, knowledge of relevant software will be an advantage.
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;Strong capability in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel in particular, MS Project desirable)
- Capacity to self-motivate, ability to work within a team, demonstrated learning ability
- Knowledge of applicable EU and Irish Legislation.