Mechanical Supervisor - Dublin (1389)
Entered: 23 Sept 2018
Mechanical Supervisor - Dublin
The role of the site supervisor is to support in the organization and co-ordination of site based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of mechanical engineering trade professionals on site. The supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
- Organise and manage labour and sub-contractors
- Ensure the proactive management of client relationships during the delivery of projects to ensure expectations are achieve
- Complete take offs, order materials, organise delivery to and from site
- Liaise with clients, staff, senior management, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Attend site meetings - both client and internal to ensure milestones, successful project delivery and repeat business is achieved.
- A mechanical trade qualification
- 2+ years previous experience within a supervisory role preferably within Pharma/medical device, commercial & industrial sectors
- General knowledge of Mechanical, HVAC, building services, utilities & process piping systems
- Interpret schematics and mechanical drawings
- Computer literate
Please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call us on 01-4569899