BSS are inviting applications from Fire Engineers in the Dublin area. The successful candidate will be involved in the installation, commission, service and maintenance of fire detection, alarm and suppression systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
- Commission fire detection, alarm and suppression systems to agreed customer specifications.Service and maintain fire detection, fire suppression systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguisher in accordance with agreed service and maintenance contracts as per IS 3218 2013, IS3217:2013 and IS291:2015. Support sales team specify customer needs through provision of expert advice during on-site inspection
- Promote client Brand
- Respond to customer queries and resolve issues promptly and courteously.
- Respond to emergency activations and other attendances advised through service desk and / Pageboy services.
- Provide regular reports on activities that will enable management plan strategic and operational direction for the fire systems team.
- Correct use of P.D.A. and close jobs with any other information required to enable work be invoiced to customers promptly and job certification.
- Deputise for Manager in any matters as directed by Manager.
- Ensure that all client property, vehicles, stock, test equipment and tools are accounted for and kept in good working order.
- Attend product training when necessary and attain and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all of product range.
- Attain comprehensive knowledge of, and keep up to date with all standards relevant to Fire industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in conventional and analogue fire alarm systems
- Experience in fire suppression systems
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Planning & organising skills
- Problem solving ability
- Results focused
- Customer focus
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Electrical background a distinct advantage
Key Performance Indicators:
- Installations to schedule / budget
- Services to schedule
- Time to resolution for emergency response
- Customer feedback
- Reports / timesheets – accuracy and timeliness
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact BSS on 01 707 1012 today
Established in 2005, Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are one of Ireland’s leading outsourced solutions provider and recruitment specialists. We provide managed solutions within the construction and industrial sectors as well as temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a variety of industries, providing qualified staff for short-term & permanent placements. BSS have a proven expertise in Construction, Industrial, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Administrative Support and Sales & Marketing working with some of the largest companies and organisations in Ireland and the UK.