|Marketing Manager – Construction/ Engineering
Vacancy Ref. 01261
The Marketing Manager will lead the company’s Marketing Department. S/he will provide vision, mission and goals to Initiate, drive and develop the marketing strategy, brand positioning and corporate identity.
- Develop the annual marketing plan including agreed KPI’s in conjunction with the Senior Management Team and the overall company strategy.
- Responsibility for creating and implementing integrated marketing programs across platforms, including PR/communications, digital online and email marketing campaigns, content marketing, and events management. You’ll lead execution across advertising, content, social and media.
- Create metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact with quantifiable data analysis.
- Translate brand strategies into brand positioning and go to market strategies
- Overall responsibility for company’s corporate identity.
- Manage internal communications to ensure overall awareness regarding marketing Initiatives.
- Be the provider of marketing expertise to the Senior Management Team.
- Understanding and carrying out the vision and image of the organisation.
- Enforcing brand guidelines and evolving guidelines as the company vision grows.
- Responsibility for the company’s marketing budget.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Ideally coming with national marketing institute of Ireland qualification.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic priorities.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and a keen visual sense.
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering recommendations.
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 085 866 6878 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com