Yard Manager - Construction
Entered: 21 Sept 2018
Our client are a well established Civil Engineering and Highways Contractor based in St Albans.
The Yard Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the yard including but not limited to:
- Organisation, maintenance, and booking in/out of plant, equipment, and materials.
- Loading and unloading using forklifts of materials and equipment.
- Upholding high standards of cleanliness and health and safety at all times.
- Management and tracking of stock levels
- Ability to work well within a team, with other departments, as well as on own initiative and be adaptable to changing situations and solve arising problems.
Applicants must have previous experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE